Can you believe there are only 3 months left in 2016? This year has just flown by!
As I think back to the start of the year and all of the goals I set, I feel like I did well in some areas (the Ink + Volt rebrand, launch of the Volt Planner Kickstarter, rocking my job), and not as well in others (I’ve done very little public speaking, my personal blog has been in a state of neglect, and my workouts and diet have left a lot to be desired).
How about you? How are you doing on your goals?
Now is a great time to really evaluate your progress and come up with a plan to make the rest of 2016 awesome.
And this week I have something very special to help you!
We created these monthly printables for all of 2017 (and the rest of 2016) to help you take each of your goals and break them into manageable pieces – then little by little make consistent progress. I want you to make things happen.
There is nothing magical about the start of the year – today is the perfect day to get started.
Here is a step-by-step guide to make the most of these layouts:
- List out your big goals. If you are thinking about the next 3 months of 2016, think about the really big things you want to accomplish by the end of the year. You can do this on a blank piece of paper, or use the framework in your Volt Planner.
- Break down your goals. The next step is to break your goals into specific actions you are going to take. Try to make each action small, specific, and realistic. I try to keep all of my action steps around 1-3 hours. These action steps can then be scheduled and planned throughout the next few months (or even the next year!).
- Create a task list for the current month. Add the important things you want to get done for each of your relevant goals to this list.
- Look at your calendar and note the big things planned for the month (Halloween, Thanksgiving, travel, etc.). Mark them down. Now, if there are things you need to do to prepare, add those to your list for that month.
- Plan some rest and relaxation. To be the best version of yourself, it helps to take time to recharge. Set aside at least one day in the month where you can plan something that is all about you. Perhaps this is a lunch or outing with a friend, a yoga class, or even just an evening to curl up with your favorite book.
- Schedule your month. Then as you go through each month plan out the big things. Using your list of tasks, write down each of the important things you want to make happen.
- Focus. For each month you can write down a key focus for the month (a theme, a project you want to complete, etc.) or you can use this box to reflect and focus on what went well last month and what you want to do next month. It is really up to you – so make it your own!
I hope you love these layouts and that allow you to make the most of this year and next year.
And if you did find them helpful, I would love to hear it! Post it on your social media and share it with a friend. Just tag #inkandvolt so I know and can say thanks. 🙂
And here the downloads, completely free for you to use. Make the most of your year, superstar!
- Goal Planner Worksheet
- October – December 2016 Monthly Calendars
- January – March 2017 Monthly Calendars
- April – June 2017 Monthly Calendars
- July – September 2017 Monthly Calendars
- October – December 2017 Monthly Calendars
P.S. If you liked this post, the greatest way to say thank you would be to help spread the word. You share on social below, just by clicking one (or more!) of the links. Thanks in advance.