Make This Your Best Year Yet
When you buy a new planner or notebook, you aren’t just buying a product – you are investing in yourself. We believe in you, and we want to see you reach your full potential.
Yearly Planning Worksheets
Every year we release a 4-part planning series to help you make the most of your goals. While these worksheets are designed to be done around the new year, they can really be used anytime you want to set goals and accomplish big things in your life.
Sign up to get all four worksheets delivered to your inbox instantly for FREE!
- Part 1: Looking Back at This Year
- No matter how crazy or uneventful it may be, each year has something teach us. Use this free worksheet to start figuring out your biggest lessons from 2022.
- Part 2: Your Relationships
- Relationships are a critical part of success, both professional and personal. This second part is going to help you focus in on the people you cherish the most, which is a crucial part of the process to set you up for success in 2023.
- Part 3: Building a Yearly Theme
- Thinking about your future is the best way to self-tune and ensure you’re headed in the right direction. In this worksheet, we’re going to help you build your theme for 2023.
- Part 4: Your New Year's Goals
- Now it’s time to take all of your ideas and turn them into smart, actionable goals that you can accomplish next year.
- Part 5: Mid-Year Review
- Six months into your year, sit down and reflect on your progress so far. Get on track and motivated for the rest of the year.
Completed in order, this series will guide you from where you are now towards the person you want to be. This goal-setting guide is how you take yourself to the next level in your life, your career, and yourself.
Make sure you sign up here to get your free worksheets now!
More Goal Setting Greatness
For more great ideas and techniques, check out our best articles:
What goals do you want to achieve? Create a plan and make your dreams a reality.