Trying to stay motivated and inspired each day is essential if you are going to achieve your goals, but it can be tiring to keep up.
That’s why we love daily inspiration quotes. What could be better than a quick dose of wisdom or inspiration to set you on the right foot for the day?
How can daily inspiration quotes make your days more amazing? An inspiring quote can do more than you think:
- Set the tone, theme, or intention for your day.
- Turn your day around for the better, shifting negative feelings to the opposite end of the spectrum. A quote makes looking on the bright side easier so you can let go of the little things, remember to be present, and slow down.
- Motivate you when you may otherwise face low energy levels or feel bleak.
- Give you hope, whether you’re struggling through a life transition or are feeling anxious about change and the uncertainty of the future.
- Remind you that you’re not alone and others have experienced what you are going through too. It’s like finding a stranger that you have so much in common with, who can help you know what to do.
You can incorporate daily inspiration quotes into your life in a variety of different ways. You can get a tear-off calendar with quotes printed on each page (one for each day) or you can record inspiring quotes in your planner yourself. We like that option since you get to curate the quotes that truly speak to you!
The most efficient way to do this is to sit down and commit a few hours to collecting a large number of inspirational quotes; then, each week, write down the ones for that week that you want to use in your planner or calendar. This way, you can make sure the quotes will speak to what you are doing and focusing on during those days.
If you don’t use a paper planner or prefer to skim a whole batch of inspiring quotes at once, creating a Pinterest board with inspirational quotes that you love can be a simple way to get a dose of inspiration any time you’re at your computer.
Daily inspiration quotes for every day
Every day of the week has its own feeling, doesn’t it? Mondays can feel overwhelming and stressful, while Fridays and Saturdays often feel like smooth sailing. No matter how you feel on any day, we have a daily inspiration quote to help you make it an amazing day.
Monday inspiration quotes
Mondays often get a bad reputation for being a challenging day of the week - getting back into work mode, reminiscing a weekend of fun, but it’s still an opportunity to start the week off strong!
To face the week, seek inspirational quotes that motivate you to start your day with a positive outlook and energy for the week ahead:
- “You’ve got to get up every morning with determination if you’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.” - George Lorimer
- “Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn’t arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I’m going to be happy in it.” - Groucho Marx
- "A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are for." - John A. Shedd
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” - Dalai Lama
- “The only thing worse than starting something and failing...is not starting something.” - Seth Godin
Tuesday inspiration quotes
Tuesdays are a day to hunker down, bring things into focus, and make progress on your most important work.
Face Tuesdays with an inspirational quote that sets your intention for the day to get going:
- “The more I want to get something done the less I call it work.” - Richard Bach
- "It takes as much energy to wish as it does to plan." - Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Someday is not a day of the week.” - Jaeet Dailey
- “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” - Karen Lamb
- “You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.” - James Allen
Wednesday inspiration quotes
Falling in the middle of the week Wednesdays seem to either be inspiring or exhausting. You’re halfway to the weekend, yay! But maybe you’re not as far along as you’d like to be with the things you need to accomplish this week. No matter what, you need inspiration to keep progress going for the rest of the week.
Stay inspired to push through the week towards your goals with these quotes:
- “Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out.” - Robert Collier
- “When someone tells me ‘no,’ it doesn’t mean I can’t do it, it simply means I can’t do it with them.” - Karen E. Quinones Miller
- “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” - Will Rogers
- “You are always stronger and more resourceful than you give yourself credit for.” - Rob Moore
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” Zig Zigler
Thursday inspiration quotes
Your week is almost done, which means Thursday is a common day for reflection. How are you feeling about your progress? How has this week been so far? Are you ready to make Friday count, or are you struggling to focus here in the home stretch?
For the perfect quotes to inspire you on this day of the week:
- “The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.” - Nelson Henderson
- "There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning." - Louis L'Amour
- “Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” - Farrah Gray
- “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.” - Dr. Seuss
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” - Muhammad Ali
Friday inspiration quotes
Friday usually evokes happy, “you made it through the week” kinds of feelings. But it’s also the perfect day to face fears, acknowledge changes or failures, and finish the week strong.
No matter how you feel about the week that has just passed, you can achieve a positive outlook heading into the weekend with these inspirational quotes:
- "The time is always right to do what is right." - Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” - Truman Capote
- “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas A. Edison
- “Music always sounds better on Friday.” - Lou Brutus
- “What we fear of doing most is usually what we most need to do.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Weekend inspiration quotes
Even on the weekend, you can use a dose of inspiration to remind you to take care of yourself and invest time with the people and activities that make you feel relaxed and recharged.
Get your #WeekendVibes on with these inspirational weekend quotes:
- “Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” - Henry Ford
- “The question isn’t who is going to let me. It’s who is going to stop me.” - Ayn Rand
- “Why not try to relax your troubled mind by taking a walk in the park, or going on a weekend hiking trip with family and friends and enjoy the view? It can surely do wonders for a tired mind and soul.” - E.L. Herndon
- “Without the weekend, where would the week be?” - Anthony T. Hincks
- “People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.” - Dale Carnegie