Interested in joining our small but mighty team? Open positions are listed below!
Do you love Ink+Volt? Do you live near Issaquah, WA? Do you want to get your foot in the door on an amazing team?
Then keep reading. :)
Ink+Volt is looking for a Fulfillment Specialist who is driven, hard-working, and has big career aspirations to join our team!
We're about to enter our busiest season of the year: holiday! We are looking for someone great to join us for a full-time, seasonal role assisting in our daily order fulfillment, where you will pack orders, maintain an organized warehouse, receive inventory shipments, and provide feedback and suggestions for new products.
This is a perfect opportunity for someone who wants to roll up their sleeves, learn, and grow their skills.
This role will start as seasonal employment, but has potential for future opportunities after the holiday season. We're very open to finding a long-term role for the right person.
Your core role and responsibilities will include:
- Packing and shipping customer orders daily
- Restocking inventory and supplies
- Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
- Contributing to business-related goals
To do this role, you must:
- Live in the Issaquah, WA area
- Have your own transportation
- Be reliable & dedicated
- Be a quick learner
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have attention to detail
- Be of a collaborative mindset
- Be accountable
- Be a problem-solver
- Be able to list 35 pounds
Perks of working for Ink+Volt:
- Small, close-knit team of passionate people
- Beautiful work environment
- Access to products before they are released
- Free Ink+Volt products
Interested? Don't wait! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a short personal introduction, or apply on Linkedin. We can't wait to hear from you!