Hi! We are Ink+Volt. We are a small 2-year-old startup that is growing fast. What started out as a little Kickstarter has grown and we are looking to hire our first full-time marketing person (we have been using freelancers previously).
What you will be doing…
– Create content for our Instagram feed, Instagram stories and Facebook posts.
– Manage our community by responding to comments and inquiries that come in via social channels.
– Devise a strategy and execute influencer outreach.
– Write articles and blog posts for our website.
– Work with our awesome team to help create new products and then create the strategy to market them.
– Learn our advertising strategy (no need to have this experience, we can teach you!) and help brainstorm, write, and execute promotions and campaigns.
What we are looking for…
– Social media (or equivalent) experience. We would love to work with someone who has done this either for themselves or professionally.
– Strong writing skills. Whether it is crafting social posts, responding to customers, or contributing to the blog, you must be a strong writer with a good grasp of our brand’s voice and tone.
– Marketing intuition for our audience. We want you to come with your ideas and help us make our brand better.
– Data driven. You should have some experience with understanding marketing analytics (like using Google Analytics or similar programs to understand campaigns and garner new insights).
– Excellent communicator and collaborator. We are small team and want someone alongside us for the long journey.
– We would love to hire someone with photography or videography experience (but that isn’t required so don’t hesitate to apply without it).
If this sounds like you, please reply with a resume and cover letter that has the following:
– Links to your social media accounts.
– What 2 brands are doing social well and why?
– Looking at our Instagram feed, what is one thing we are doing well, and one thing we could do better?
Please email us at email@example.com to apply. Good luck!