Join Our Team
Interested in joining our small but mighty team? Open positions are listed below!
Do you love stationery and paper?
Do you spend too much time on Instagram?
Do you wish your job could be creating products that people love and use
Hi! We are Ink+Volt. Our mission is to help people be more successful in work and life. We design products, tools, and content to help carry out our mission. Our company started out as a Kickstarter that took off – and while we have grown a lot, we are still very much a startup (garage and all).
We are looking for a strong designer to join our team.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 4-5 years experience designing web marketing pieces such as marquees/banners, product images and web graphics
- Be proficient in Adobe CC apps like Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Solid experience with print design and production
- Keen typographical sense
- Have a passion for design, fashion, and stationery goods
- Be able to create and design products that appeal to a sophisticated, professional, and feminine demographic
- Be hardworking and driven, you are successful in what you do and are looking for the next challenge
- Have a willingness to roll up your sleeves and do work that doesn’t fit your job description (for example: on really busy days during the holidays we will enlist your help packing and shipping orders)
- Fun to be around and have on a team, and open to feedback and ideas
- We would love if you were well rounded and could do a little bit of everything – print layouts, illustration, photography, etc.
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATOR
What we have to offer:
Your work will come to life. Whether it is manufacturing a new journal or publishing your photos on instagram, you will create great things that are seen and used by thousands of people around the world.
A flexible work situation. While we expect you to work a full week, we can be somewhat flexible as to when and where. We believe the best ideas happen when we come together, but can support work-from-home some days (assuming you are super productive!) for creative processes. We are located in Bellevue, Washington.
Competitive pay. We want to work with the best, so we pay competitively and have benefits.
If this sounds like a good fit, please send us a resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon – and good luck with your job search!