How are you doing on your 2017 goals?
It may be hard to believe, but there are only 6 weeks left in this year. I know that I have been feeling the push to make progress on my goals and get things done before the year ends. Have you been feeling the pressure too?
If you have been feeling like you’re running out of time for everything and you don’t know how it will all get done, then I have some good news for you.
Free monthly calendar printables for you!
We have created a set of free monthly calendars that you can print out and use to plan out an amazing end to 2017, plus your full year of 2018. Start getting ahead on the new year now, by hitting the ground running and being super organized and prepared early!
There is no reason to wait for January 1st to start planning how to be amazing next year.
Why not let today be the day?
Here the downloads, completely free for you to use.
- October – December 2017 Monthly Calendars
- January – March 2018 Monthly Calendars
- April – June 2018 Monthly Calendars
- July – September 2018 Monthly Calendars
- October – December 2018 Monthly Calendars
And here is a step-by-step guide to make the most of these layouts:
- List out your big goals. What do you still hope to accomplish in 2017? How can you make the biggest impact in the next 6 weeks? Write out your biggest goals — make them concrete by committing them to paper. You can do this anywhere, though we of course recommend using the framework in your Volt Planner!
- Break down your big goals. Now break your goals into the specific actions you need to take. Try to make each action small, specific, and realistic. Try to break things down into tasks that can be done in 1-3 hours, which is the best way to make steady, consistent progress.
- Create a task list for the current month. Now that you know the steps you need to take to achieve your goals, it is time to figure out how you will get them all done. Creating a task list is a great way to visualize all of the steps, so you can start plotting out when each one will get done on your calendar. This can help you see what a realistic timeline for your goal is based on everything else you have going on at that same time.
- Note the big things planned for the month. Thanksgiving, holiday travel, year-end meetings, and lots of other big events happen at the end of the year. Mark them down on your calendar so you always see them coming up and you can prepare for each one — as well as start thinking about how you’ll balance all your other tasks with these big commitments.
- Plan your rest and relaxation. To be the best version of yourself, you must take time to recharge. Every month, choose at least one day where your day will be all about you. How you spend the day is up to you — doing yoga, getting a massage, visiting friends, or even just staying at home with your phone off — but make sure you commit the time to it.
- Schedule your month. You’ve got the big events for the month, and then you’ve got the small steps you want to take to achieve your goals. Put these all on the calendar. As you do this, think about the most important things you want to make happen each month, and prioritize those things accordingly.
- Focus. On each monthly calendar in this bundle, you can use the Notes section to write down a key focus for the month (a theme, a project you want to complete, etc.) or to reflect and focus on what went well last month and what you want to do next month. It is really up to you – so make it your own! The most important part is considering what you hope each month will bring, so that you can take steps to make it happen.
We hope you love these layouts and hope that they help you make the most of this year and next year. We are cheering for you!
And if you love these layouts, the best way to say thank you is to help share them! We’d love it if you shared this post on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest to spread the word and help your networks achieve their biggest goals too!