Make this the month you prioritize your physical fitness with our 30-day Home Workout Challenge.
We all know that physical activity is important. The CDC recommends that adults get 150 minutes of aerobic activity each week to lower your risk of heart disease and diabetes and to strengthen your bones and muscles to help prevent injury. Thinking about 150 minutes of exercise may *feel* daunting, but that really breaks down to 30 minutes a day, five days a week — much more manageable, right?
To help you focus your activity this month, we’ve teamed up with Traci Copeland, a Nike Master trainer, yoga instructor, and dance teacher, to present this month’s 30-day fitness challenge!
Each day, Traci has created a quick and easy at-home cardio workout that you can do in under 40 minutes. She’s covered everything from run/walk exercises to low-impact cardio, like swimming or biking, and even days with jumping jacks, squats, and high knees. (And don’t worry, there are recovery days, too!)
The goal is that by the end of the month, you’ll have stuck with a regular home workout routine that will leave you feeling strong, healthy, and empowered and ready to keep prioritizing your physical fitness!
This is why we love the 30-day challenge — it’s a powerful way to commit to big change in just one month. By taking small steps toward your goal every single day, by the end of the month you’ll have made major strides toward building a new, healthy habit and you’ll feel closer to the person you want to be.
Maybe you haven’t been able to get to the gym in a while. Maybe you’ve been prioritizing work or other commitments over getting active. Or maybe you just want to shake up your routine! Whatever your motivation, *this* is the month to listen to what your body needs and prioritize your fitness.
Download the free worksheet right here to get started!
If you’re ready to dive in, here are some tips from Traci to help you stay motivated all month long:
- Make sure you have a good upbeat playlist to play while you're doing your cardio
- Feel free to swap out days that work best for your schedule or are aligned with the weather.
- If you're new to running, be sure to slow down your pace whenever necessary, just be sure to keep it moving.
- On days that you feel your best after your workout, remember what you ate, how much you slept the night before.. These are all things that can affect your workout.
- Most of all have fun, take pride that every day is a new opportunity to be better than you were the day before.
We can’t wait to see what you accomplish! Find even more inspiration for 30-day challenges here, here, and here, and keep an eye on our blog for future monthly challenge collaborations!