Free Ink+Volt 2020 Monthly Calendar Printables
We have created a set of free monthly calendars that you can print out and use to plan out 2020.
Your calendar downloads are below, completely free for you to use.
- January – March 2020 Monthly Calendars
- April – June 2020 Monthly Calendars
- July – September 2020 Monthly Calendars
- October – December 2020 Monthly Calendars
- Full January – December 2020 Calendars
And here is a step-by-step guide to make the most of these layouts:
- Write down your biggest goals. What is most important for you to accomplish in the rest of this year? This might mean cutting some projects or putting them on the back burner for later. Think about where you can make the biggest impact and prioritize the work that will really move you forward in a way that matters.
- Turn big ideas into action items. A big goal can take weeks to accomplish, but the way it gets done is in small, consistent progress every day. Break your goal down into small, actionable steps — think: things you can do in 1-3 hours — that you can then turn into to-do items you can work on each day.
- Note the big events for each month. The end of the year is full of extra events that can take up a lot of your time. Holidays, travel, year-end meetings… Plot these things on your calendar now so that you can set realistic expectations and timelines for the work you need to get done.
- Make time for rest too. You cannot work 24 hours a day for the next 6 weeks. If you try, you will burn out and get less done than if you are realistic about scheduling relaxation time now. What helps you relax your mind? Getting a massage, going for a run, playing with your kids… Pick a few time blocks over the next 6 weeks and make an appointment to free your mind so that you can come back to work stronger and refreshed.
- Schedule your deadlines, deliverables, and daily tasks. After blocking off times for the unavoidable end-of-year events, as well as your relaxation time, now you can drop in your tasks and to-do’s that you outlined in Step 2. Remember most people can only accomplish a couple of big things every day. Don’t over-commit yourself today in hopes that “future you” will somehow develop superhuman productivity powers; instead, aim for steady progress every day. If you finish early a few days because you accidentally under-committed yourself, then that’s just a bonus (you can take a break or tackle a future to-do and keep getting ahead!)
- Set a monthly intention or focus. At the bottom of each calendar in this bundle is a section for Notes. We suggest using this to set an intention or specific focus for that month to help drive your work. You can also use this box to record key information you’ll need throughout the month, or anything really that you think will help you on your journey of amazing productivity.